Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NASA 747

I have some pics of the now defunct NASA 747's used to transport the shuttle from place to place.  From what I can tell, they are 747-100 series aircraft.  I remember the first one used to transport the sub-orbiter Enterprise then I saw one in the Bond movie moonraker.  With the advent of Star wars and other SCI-FI movies seeing the shuttle was a real neat experience and on top of the most iconic aircraft in the world.
   I will add more pics as soon as I get them off my e-mail  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.